- CrossFit Level 1 certified
- USAG professional gymnastics certified
- USAG gymnastics coach
- Associates of science with a focus in coaching
- Currently studying Nutritional Science at Purdue University
Mary was a USAG gymnast for 15 years. After an injury, she retired gymnastics and competed in competitive cheerleading at Frostburg State University. Mary found CrossFit in 2017 and fell in love with the sport of fitness. Mary has a passion for helping and empowering others. When Mary is not training, she is coaching gymnastics or in school studying nutrition.
“CrossFit saved my life. It taught me how to love my body for what it can do. I found CrossFit at a vulnerable point in my life and the sport helps me stay focused on the amazing things the human body can do. As a coach, I hope that I can help others learn to love the sport that saved me. If I can positively impact one person each day at CrossFit ReVamped than I call that a win!“
- 2018 Team ReVamped Regional member